Foresight Imaging Introduces TIMS 2000 SP
(New Orleans, LA – November 19, 2009) Foresight Imaging introduces the TIMS 2000 SP, a TIMS DICOM System designed specifically for the requirements of speech pathology, at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association exhibition in New Orleans. The TIMS 2000 SP builds upon the success of the TIMS 2000 for speech pathology, adding synced audio capture and the ability to display all series descriptions for the study at a glance.
“The TIMS 2000 SP further solidifies the TIMS DICOM System as the system of choice for speech pathologists world-wide. The TIMS 2000 SP is the result of our work with many speech pathologists to add the features that they request. The addition of synced audio in DICOM format, combined with the high resolution 1024 x 1024 video and simple study editing and analysis speeds the workflow for speech pathologists and improves overall patient care,” said Tony Molinari, Vice President, Sales & Marketing at Foresight Imaging.
About the TIMS DICOM System for speech pathology applications
The TIMS DICOM System is the ideal system for speech pathology offering the below capabilities:
- Record the entire procedure: TIMS records the entire swallow study and makes it available for immediate review.
- High resolution: TIMS records at high resolution (1024 x 1024) for superior image quality. No longer do you have to sacrifice image quality for convenience.
- Synced audio: Record and review synced audio with high resolution video.
- Instant access: TIMS provides instant access to your studies. There is no rewinding or fast-forwarding the tape or DVD. Just click and you are there – immediately.
- Viewer & timer: TIMS provides a free DICOM Viewer with a stopwatch timer in the 100s of a second for timing swallow events.
- Record to CD/DVD/USB/Network: TIMS records your speech pathology studies to CD/DVD/USB/network with the TIMS Viewer for immediate review on your computer.
- DICOM format: All studies are in the medical industry-standard DICOM format.
- DICOM send: TIMS can send studies or even portions of the studies to PACS so that you can have a permanent archive on PACS.
- Editing: TIMS allows simple and easy editing of studies.
- Cost effective: TIMS is inexpensive allowing for affordability in even the smallest of budgets.
About Foresight Imaging
Foresight Imaging is a world leader in the design of high accuracy, high performance video streamers, frame grabbers, imaging portal hardware, and collaboration software for the medical imaging market. For further information, visit www.tims.com or email email@example.com.
Auto-SYNC, IDEA, AccuStream, AccuStream Express, and the PACS Connectivity Solution are trademarks of Foresight Imaging, LLC. Foresight Imaging, TIMS DICOM, TIMS Fluoro-TRACE, TIMS Mobile, TIMS Mobile DICOM, TIMS Mobile Consultant, TIMS Consultant, and TIMS Collaborator are registered trademarks of Foresight Imaging, LLC. All other products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All specifications are subject to change.
Tony Molinari, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Co-Founder
Tel: 978-458-4624 x223