Version 3.3 of the TIMS DICOM System released April 17, 2017!
Among the new features in v3.3 are:
- Number of studies and available hard drive space displayed in the title bar of the Study List. Screen Shot
- Option to export image and view from the Advanced Viewer with telestrations (much like with Area of Interest). Screen Shot
- Label changes to Frame Range Editing buttons to make more descriptive. Screen Shot
- Red border around Live Preview Window, via Preference, when capturing video. Screen Shot
- View Deletion: Now available “Mark View to Delete”. Available in File Menu, right click menu, and in the Edit Series Description window. Screen Shot
- Ability to change the Study Date & Study Time of a study in Update Patient Information.
- Default of the DMWL query window is now wider to better show Study Description entry.
- DICOM Send Service & DICOM Storage Commit now implemented as Windows Services.
- Auto-deletion, via Preference, of very short audio files. Screen Shot
- Number of Views supported increased to 175.
- Small window dialog box implemented when doing Send Study with multiple DICOM send destinations available. Screen Shot
- Preference for numbers of Views across on Study Open. Screen Shot
- Automatically truncate when Series Description or Study Description entry exceeds 64 characters. Screen Shot
- New DICOM Viewer for 1080p 30 fps playback. Screen Shot