TIMS DICOM System v2.5
TIMS DICOM System version 2.5 is a powerful new upgrade for the Windows XP based TIMS DICOM System. All TIMS users on current Support & Maintenance contracts are entitled to this electronic software upgrade for their system. Contact your TIMS sales representative for further information.
TIMS v2.5 includes a number of increased features and workflow improvements to improve the productivity of speech pathologists, endoscopy users, and other DICOM connectivity users of the TIMS DICOM System. Some of these improvements include PDF attachments as DICOM, improved frame range editing, folder name generator for archiving, and much more. Below is a detailed list of some of the TIMS v2.5 improvements:
Major New Features:
- PDF attachments as DICOM
- Option to save study to CD/DVD with AVI files instead of DICOM files; and option to add patient demographic text file
- Folder name generator for archiving to USB/Network. For example, can use Accession Number, Patient ID, etc.
- Frame range editing improvements, including Keep/Discard buttons on screen.
- Display of current “TIMS Mode” in the Title Bar (Edit, Amend, Recording, Review)
- Updated & improved stand-alone DICOM Viewer (for recording to CD/DVD/USB/Network)
- View Settings for setting up customized settings for frame range editing and viewing
- Sent current frame to PACS in right click menu with Advanced Viewer
- Added Performing Physician and Study Description to Study List layout
- Retention of pan, zoom, frame rate values, etc. if changed, when moving from Series to Series on playback in the Advanced Viewer
- Added per channel configuration for SNAP trigger
- Added ability to cancel a Restore TIMS Database operation once it is started
Additional “Preferences” for Customization of Workflow
- Added preference to remember last used FPS chosen in the Preview Window on a per channel basis
- Added preference to automatically save a study after frame limits are reached, and start a new study
- Added preference to disable CD/DVD burning
- Preference for setting virtual memory to use for buffering video
- Added Preference to show study frame count rather than per-file frame count in status bar of Advanced Viewer
- Added Preference to “Restore Default Channel After Editing”. Useful at hospitals with GE Centricity versions before v3.3 since they do not accept compressed studies unless they are SC or US DICOM classes.
Note: Please contact your TIMS sales representative for further information.